I'm Elijah Amitin. I'm a recording artist, songwriter, music and audio producer. Aside from songwriting, my special interest is in editing and mixing audio with a naturalistic, analog aesthetic. Here's a collection of projects I've had the opportunity to work on.

Audio Production for TV, Radio, and Podcasts



I produced, (edited and mixed) this segment for WWNO.ORG public radio in New Orleans.
This story was told as part of the Bring Your Own live story-telling event series on June 18, 2015 at Wonderland Studios, in partnership with Live Law, a national storytelling podcast that’s part of the Infinite Guest Network from American Public Media.

The theme of the evening was “Eyewitness”, and here, Edward J. Cloos goes back to a certain case while working a personal injury lawyer in Gentilly, New Orleans...







Here's a track I wrote and played guitar, drums, bass and percusison on for a potential TV spot, engineered by my friend Sachar Mathias. This is a new venture for me and I'll be updating this section with more ideas in conjunction with a home studio I'm building.